SUPPORT US

SkySoft  Entertainment is a production company that focuses on featuring upcoming and rising film talent. A community that produces Original Scripted and Unscripted Content, Podcasts and more!

 

Tune in on candid and comedic discussions on our podcasts, and enjoy Features, Editorials and Reviews by our amazing team. 

Why We Need Your Support

SkySoft Entertainment is independently owned, operated, edited, published, and produced. From social media, to films, to podcasts, every aspect of SkySoft is created by us. We don't charge anyone to watch our shows, which is why a little help goes a long way.

Where Your Support Goes

Your support directly goes to the 100+ creators that make up the SkySoft Team. That's 100+ jobs, talent and potential. 

 

30% of all money we do make is divided up equally between our family of talent The remaining 70% gets fed right back into our growing brand, and the costs associated.

This includes; Website / Podcast Hosting and Bandwidth Fees, Upgrading/Maintaining our Equipment, Hiring Freelance Artists and Designers, Content Development, Marketing, Advertising Costs, and Giveaway Expenses, Media, Event, and Travel Expenses, etc!

How To Help

There are so many ways to support us:

1.) Simply watch our shows. This is the most appreciated and the best way to support us if you're on a budget.

2.) Like/Follow us on social media. This is another great way to support us without spending a dime.

3.) Share our work, posts or spread the word! Again, another great way to support without spending money. This is a great way to help our lesser-known actors gain exposure and coverage.

4.) Rate/Review us on the internet (particularly sites like IMDb). This helps other people take us seriously.

5.) Buy from our shop! This is a great way to support your favorite actors! All actors featured on products get 100% of their royalties!

6.) Consider buying us a coffee down below.

SkySoft BG 2021 new.png

STREAM OUR SHOWS BY BECOMING

A MEMBER. DON'T WORRY, IT'S FREE!

FOLLOW US!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram